If you are looking for absolutely stunning yet highly affordable self catering accommodation in Mozambique, you have found the perfect place.
With unspoilt golden beaches and wonderful family and group accommodation options, Ligogo Resort in Mozambique has something for everyone!
With exclusive, up-market yet affordable , self catering accommodation situated close to Inhambane, Ligogo Resort caters for discerning families and groups looking for the ideal outdoor family holiday accommodation, combining sun, sandy beaches, safe swimming areas and top class fishing, both shore and deep sea fishing.
All accommodation is in family self catering houses, stylishly equipped to facilitate the ideal family or group accommodation for holiday makers or tourists to Mozambique.
Property AmenitiesLigogo Resort offers a wide variety of self catering accommodation choices, each house designed and decorated by individual homeowners, ensuring more than the usual basic equipment usually provided at holiday resorts.
Tastefully furnished, these self catering casas in Mozambique offer a unique opportunity to have a holiday specifically geared to family living - because that's what they were designed for!
With a huge choice of more than 20 family homes at Ligogo Resort, we are sure to find exactly the right holiday accommodation to suit your specific needs. Just give us a call, and we will will do our best to find precisely what your self catering accommodation needs are.
All accommodation is self catering
- Casas are fully furnished with a choice of 2 bedroom, 4 bedroom, 5 bedroom and 6 bedroom self catering holiday houses.
- Most of our casa's have fans, however one of our larger houses even has air-conditioning
- All bed linen is provided, excluding towels
- Fully equipped kitchens with stoves, microwaves, fridges and freezers
- Some have private swimming pools
- All houses are serviced daily
- Undercover garages
- Entertainment and braai areas
- 24 hr security guard
Area Attractions- soak up the sun and just relax
- stroll along the beach and enjoy the safe bathing
- explore the rock pools at low tide
- snorkel in the natural bay, protected by reefs
- fish from the beach where even the kids can join dad
- launch your ski boat from the beach and enjoy the fabulous deep sea fishing off the coast
- wind surf
- paddle ski
- see how the local fishermen bring in their nets
- visit the nearby market in Inhambane for fresh prawns, fresh fruit and vegetables, and handcrafts