|Price From: ||R2 500.00|
|Destination: ||Inhaca Island|
Machangulo Beach Lodge is located at the centre of the grand battle, the channel between Inhaca Island and the dunes of the Santa Maria Peninsula. The Southern Mozambican coastline plays host to a unique battle between the open Indian Ocean and the estuaries of Maputo Bay. The ever present conflict between tides energizes the atmosphere and adds to the magic of this unspoiled and mysterious place.
The Lodge overlooks this magic; endless white beaches, pristine and untouched dune forests, estuaries bursting with life and eternally wide open ocean â€œ all in an energetic harmony. Hidden away amid the dunes and hiding amongst the forests, Machangulo Beach Lodge has a warm and inviting atmosphere, keeping its guests calmly protected from the epic nature outside.
Your boat journey through the endless channels of the bay ends on the Lodges secluded beach. From here the beauty and magic will become more and more real. Walkways snake through the cool forest and bring you to the Lodges main building, inviting you to relax and become part of the calm. Your cabin is just around the corner and the staff of Machangulo Beach Lodge is at your service to ensure the adventure youve been hoping for.
Property AmenitiesMachangulo Beach Lodge features 8 private luxury chalets. Each chalet has an on-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, mosquito nets and private deck. Five chalets have a breathtaking view of the ocean and Inhaca Island, and the other three chalets are intimately situated amongst the pristine Mozambique dune forest. All the chalets are connected by walkways and staircases to the main buildings and the beach.
Machangulo Beach Lodge?s striking main building includes a large inviting lounge with bar area and large dining area. Hidden behind the main building is the Boma area where evenings are spent beside the fire while enjoying the tranquil Mozambican nights, discussing the day?s catch and strategizing about tomorrow?s big one!
Situated near the beach is our Beach Bar where the vibrant atmosphere is kept alive from dawn to way past dusk! A pool and deck are situated by the Beach Bar for you to cool down before an afternoon siesta.
Area Attractions- Guided offshore fishing
- Guided channel fishing
- Rock and surf fishing both guided and unguided
- Fly fishing both from the shore and boat
- Light tackle and dropshot.
- Inhaca Marine Reserve Snorkeling
- SCUBA diving
- Spear Fishing
- Tours of Inhaca Island ? guided
- Cultural tour of Santa Maria with lunch and drinks at the famous Teka Teka bar
- Exploration of the Maputo Bay Estuaries
- Seasonal Whale Watching trips(Jun to Nov)
- Turtle nesting activities(late spring)
- Flamingo, Albatross and seabird trips(estuary)
- Kids Rock pool exploration
- Amazing secluded beach and dune forest walks
- Birders paradise
- Swimming pool, Beach Bar, Hammocks and Beach
- Umbrellas for relaxing
Special Offer Details
From R 2,500.00 per person per night
|01 Jul - 31 Dec
||R 2,500.00 per night
Based on 4 people sharing
***Pay 4, stay 5***
||5 Nights / 6 Days
||7 Nights / 8 Days
|01 Jul - 31 Dec
||R 21,350.00 per night
||R 26,350.00 per night
- Return flights: JNB- OR Tambo/ Maputo (on LAM) - (subject to discounted fares being available)
- Airport Taxes
- Return airport transfers from Maputo Airport to the Marina
- Return Boat transfer from Maputo to the lodge
- Accommodation at Machangulo Beach Lodge
- Welcome Drink
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and all snacks either at the lodge or during activities
- Non-motorized activities, Laundry Service,
- Teas, Coffees and a Bottled Mineral Water in room per day
- High-speed WiFi Internet service throughout the lodge
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
*Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
*Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
*Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2016-07-01 - 2016-12-31