|Price From: ||R1 695.00|
Massinga Beach offers guests the opportunity to experience the splendor of Mozambique in a truly luxurious setting. We pride ourselves on ensuring that each guest feels that they are the only ones on our stretch of paradise, so whether you are looking for a secluded escape, romantic honeymoon or an exquisite underwater diving experience, you can rest assured that our highly-trained staff will take care of you. Massinga Beach is located 80kms north of the historic city of Inhambane. Spectacular ocean views, five-star local cuisine and luxurious accommodation will make the rest of the world fade away.
The first phase of accommodation is complete and includes 10 double en-suite freestanding units overlooking 180-degree breathtaking ocean views. The spacious units are ideally nestled to ensure absolute privacy.Stylish bathrooms with rain shower and bath open onto your own private deck, where at sunset you can enjoy a sundowner in the tranquil water of your very own plunge pool. In the evenings you can simply relax and enjoy the wonders of our galaxy.
Area AttractionsBeing on vacation means that you can choose to do as little or as much as your heart desires. Whether you choose to take a leisurely stroll along the miles of unspoilt beach, enjoy the thrill of fishing, the splendour of diving, or for the more energetic test your skills at kite-surfing through the waves, Massinga Beach is the idyllic getaway for you. In the cooler months between May and August guests may be graced with the presence of whales and you can simply sit back and enjoy the viewing from the elevated terraces of Massinga Beach.
Should all the activities leave you a little famished, you can retreat to our restaurant to enjoy fresh seafood and traditional Mozambican cuisine while enjoying the peace and tranquility that this beautiful destination has to offer.
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 13,550.00 p.p.s
Fly In Package
||01 Mar - 16 Dec 2018
|4 Nights / 5 Days
||R 13,550.00 p.p.s.
- Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals.
- Return flights ex JHB
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax.
- 4 nts accommodation on a Half Board Basis.
- Return airport transfers.
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies
- Meals not specified.
- Items of a personal nature.
- All services not specifically stated above.
- Travel & medical insurance.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over high / peak season.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Packages are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing.
* Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2018-03-01 - 2018-12-16
General Policies & DisclaimersPrices are from a starting price, per person sharing, valid for SA residents, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Valid for dates as specified.